Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
Warehouse Team is responsible for ensuring the smooth logistics work flow in the 3rd party logistics distribution hub in Singapore. Logistics Coordinator is expected to be detailed, communicative to facilitate warehouse inventory and order management.
– 5.5 work week with flexible working arrangements
– Friendly and conducive working environment with career advancement opportunities
– Entry level position with job training provided.
– Work-life balance culture with employee benefits.
– Drive a ‘Customer First’ initiative: communicate excellent customer service standard through timely, appropriate support.
– Perform inbound and outbound data processing for warehouse orders and local deliveries, teaming under our warehouse team.
– Inventory management for on-site warehouse operations through on-time update of accurate data from stock take and cycle counts.
– Coordinating closely and support escalation of issues and events within Warehouse Team and with Customer Service Team, partners and vendors to enable smooth flow in daily operations.
– Support team to achieve Warehouse Team’s KPI requirements.
– Process documentation and filing according to company’s ISO 9001 requirements.
– Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level or its equivalent.
– Experience in logistics is preferred. Applicants without prior experience who are active learners are also welcomed to apply as job training will be provided.
– Proficient in use of Microsoft office applications and learning of computer system.
– Excellent attention to details and in problem solving.
– Highly organised and responsible team player who is good at time management
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period