Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
People Operations seeks to support business transformation while making the workplace a efficient and great place to work. This role is responsible for aligning management’s corporate goals with relevant business units through collaboration with HR functions.
– Performance review with career advancement opportunity.
– Convenient and conducive working environment.
– Work-life balance culture with attractive employee benefits.
– Lead multiple process improvement projects with direct contact with senior executives in the organization.
– Identify customer needs and key drivers to reach customer satisfaction goals with financial benefit.
– Conduct team meetings and inter- team meetings across departments to resolve challenges enhancing customer service to clients.
– Perform business process mapping & data analysis.
– Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management through coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions.
– Works closely with management and internal stakeholders to improve organisation health, lead initiatives and increase productivity and employee retention.
– Provides guidance and input through HR policies on business unit restructures, workforce, and succession planning.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
– Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
– Minimum Degree certification
– Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in shipping/ freight forwarding sector.
– Experience in leading teams and conducting performance appraisal.
– People management skills, including ability to inspire, lead and motivate
– Proficient in use of MS office and ability to pick up new technology efficiently
– Self-motivated problem-solver, great people-connector, result-oriented leader with growth mindset
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period