Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
Logistics Intern will support Customer Service Team in ensuring accuracy and efficiency in logistics process and encouraging innovation for improvements.
3 months – 6 months
– Coordinating with customers, peers and vendors to ensure smooth flow in daily operations, requiring effective communications both written and verbally.
– Work effectively as a team member to recommend and implement improvement solutions in the logistics process, and solve problems together as a team.
– Support the freight forwarding process via differentiating and arranging crucial documentation of multimodal transport shipments.
– Processing, organising and tracking documentation for import and export shipments and local deliveries.
– Utilise specialised Warehouse Management System software to strategise and manage inventory for on-site warehouse operations, through accurate stocktaking, cargo tracking and inventory billing.
– Assist the company in exploring future optimisation of work processes, such as adopting digitalisation in work processes.
– Diploma / Degree undergraduate currently pursuing studies in Singapore
– Good written & verbal communication skills, English proficiency.
– Computer literate and proficient in MS office applications
– Pro-active and communicative learner
Interested applicants may send Resume and Design Portfolio to email@example.com or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience (if any)
– Date of Availability / Notice Period