Date: 20 May 2019
Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
As an integral part of Germaxco operations, the customer service team is responsible for ensuring the smooth logistics work flow for our customers. Shipping Admin is expected to be proactive and meticulous in logistics coordination and documentation in the fast-paced environment.
– Performance review during contract period for possible full-time career advancement opportunity
– Friendly and conducive working environment
– Entry level position with job training provided.
– Managing of documentation for import and export shipments.
– Verifying and secure handling of documents to ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
– Prepare and facilitate documents for courier services.
– Open to Singaporean / Singapore PR applicants only
– Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level or its equivalent.
– Experience in shipping and/or logistics is preferred. Applicants without prior experience who are active learners are also welcomed to apply as job training will be provided.
– Proficient in use of Microsoft office applications and learning of computer system.
– Excellent attention to details
– Highly organised and responsible team player
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period