Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
As an integral part of Germaxco operations, the Customer Service team is responsible for ensuring the smooth logistics work flow for our customers. Customer Service Manager’s role is to ensure customer’s satisfaction through achieving KPI metrics and success factors with the support of the team.
– Performance review with career advancement opportunity.
– Convenient and conducive working environment.
– Work-life balance culture with employee benefits.
– Drive a ‘Customer First’ initiative: implement, coach and communicate excellent customer service standard through timely, appropriate support.
– Oversee Customer Service Team by mentoring team members to upscale the performance of the team. Responsible for job allocation, performance appraisal and growth training for members under the reporting line.
– Achieving and monitoring of customer’s KPIs & initiatives to ensure we deliver quality, reliability, scalability, productivity as planned
– Understand and perform trade and customs-related processes such as Tradenet, Portnet and NTP.
– Initiate, own and execute strategic, cross-functional projects for improved freight and warehousing process, company’s vision projects such as digitalisation plans.
– Coordinating with customers, peers and vendors to ensure smooth flow in daily operations.
– Keep updated and liase with Singapore Customs and competent authorities on regulatory requirements for Trade and Logistics.
– Monitor and evaluate invoicing process to ensure efficiency and accuracy in Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable.
– Active participation in Germaxco’s growth plans through Impact Team’s initiatives and learning journey.
– Minimum Degree certification
– Professional proficiency in English (written & spoken)
– Minimum 4 years of experience in shipping/ freight forwarding sector.
– Experience in leading teams and conducting performance appraisal is preferred.
– People management skills, including ability to inspire, lead and motivate
– Proficient in use of MS office and ability to pick up new technology efficiently
– Self-motivated problem-solver, great communicator, result-oriented leader
– Certification in Customs Declarant Test is preferred.
Interested applicants may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period