Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
As part of the Sales team, Assistant Shipping Manager’s role is to identify, develop and maintain new and existing pipelines for the logistics services of the company and enhance partnership with carriers and worldwide agents for development of trade lanes.
– Performance review with career advancement opportunity.
– Convenient and conducive working environment.
– Work-life balance culture with employee benefits.
– Identify sales prospects, with the aim of building business opportunities to expand customer base
– To provide quotations and service schedules based on customer’s business and supply chain needs.
– Achieving and monitoring of customer’s KPIs & initiatives to ensure we deliver quality, reliability, scalability, productivity as planned
– To closely monitor, analyse and identify the profitability of each of the trade lanes developed.
– To monitor on Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable.
– Support in supervision of Customer Service Team by mentoring team members to upscale the performance of the team.
– Participate or lead in projects for improved processes, events and digitalisation plan of the company
– Minimum Degree certification
– High proficiency in English (written & spoken)
– At least 3 years of experience in shipping/ freight forwarding sector.
– Proficient in use of Microsoft office applications and learning of computer system.
– Excellent attention to details
– People management skills, including ability to inspire, lead and motivate
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period