Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
As an integral part of Germaxco operations, the Customer Service team is responsible for ensuring the smooth logistics work flow for our customers. Assistant Shipping Manager’s role is to ensure customer’s satisfaction through achieving KPI metrics and success factors with the support of the team
– Performance review with career advancement opportunity.
– Convenient and conducive working environment.
– Work-life balance culture with employee benefits.
– Drive a ‘Customer First’ initiative: implement, coach and communicate excellent customer service standard through timely, appropriate support.
– Support in supervision of Customer Service Team by mentoring team members to upscale the performance of the team.
– Achieving and monitoring of customer’s KPIs & initiatives to ensure we deliver quality, reliability, scalability, productivity as planned
– Understand and perform trade and customs-related processes such as Tradenet, Portnet and NTP.
– Scheduling and monitoring air and sea (import and export) freight bookings and documentation.
– Participate or lead in projects for improved processes, events and digitalisation plan of the company
– Coordinating with customers, peers and vendors to ensure smooth flow in daily operations.
– Perform and evaluate invoicing process to ensure efficiency and accuracy in Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable.
– Minimum Degree certification
– High proficiency in English (written & spoken)
– At least 3 years of experience in shipping/ freight forwarding sector.
– Proficient in use of Microsoft office applications and learning of computer system.
– Excellent attention to details
– People management skills, including ability to inspire, lead and motivate
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period