Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
As an integral part of Germaxco operations, the Customer Service team is responsible for ensuring the smooth logistics work flow for our customers. Shipping Executive is expected to be proactive and meticulous in freight coordination and documentation in the fast-paced environment.
– Performance review with career advancement opportunity.
– Convenient and conducive working environment.
– Work-life balance culture with employee benefits.
– Drive a ‘Customer First’ initiative: communicate excellent customer service standard through timely, appropriate support.
– Understand and perform trade and customs-related processes such as Tradenet, Portnet and NTP.
– Scheduling and monitoring air and sea (import and export) freight bookings and documentation.
– Inventory management for on-site warehouse operations.
– Coordinating with customers, peers and vendors to ensure smooth flow in daily operations.
– Perform invoicing process to ensure efficiency and accuracy in Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable.
– Minimum Diploma certification and proficiency in English (written & spoken)
– At least 2 years of experience in shipping/ freight forwarding sector.
– Proficient in use of Microsoft office applications and learning of computer system.
– Excellent attention to details
– Highly organised and responsible team player.
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period