Date: 13 Aug 2019
Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
As an integral part of Germaxco operations, the Customer Service team is responsible for ensuring the smooth logistics work flow for our customers. Assistant Customer Service Manager is expected to be proactive and meticulous in logistics coordination and documentation in the fast-paced environment. Aside from daily operations, the role involves assisting management and reporting of the team.
– Performance review with career advancement opportunity
– Convenient and conducive working environment.
– Work-life balance culture with employee benefits.
– Managing of documentation for import and export shipments including permit declaration.
– Liasing with customers and carrier to ensure smooth freight delivery.
– Verifying and secure handling of documents to ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
– Prepare and facilitate documents for courier services.
– Assist management in reporting and organising the team members.
– Mininum diploma certification and proficiency in English (written & spoken)
– At least 4 years of experience in shipping/ freight forwarding sector.
– Proficient in use of Microsoft office applications and learning of computer system.
– Excellent attention to details
– Highly organised and responsible team player
Interested applicants may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period