Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
As an integral part of Germaxco operations, the Customer Service Team is responsible for ensuring the smooth logistics work flow for our clients. Shipping Coordinator is expected to be communicative and meticulous in shipping documentation in the fast-paced environment.
– Career advancement opportunities
– Friendly and conducive working environment
– Entry level position with job training provided.
– Work-life balance culture with employee benefits.
– Drive a ‘Customer First’ initiative: communicate excellent customer service standard through timely, appropriate support.
– Processing documentation for import and export shipments and local deliveries.
– Verifying and secure handling of documents to ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
– Inventory management for on-site warehouse operations.
– Coordinating with customers, peers and vendors to ensure smooth flow in daily operations.
– Facilitate invoicing process for accounts receivables.
– Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level or its equivalent.
– Experience in shipping and/or logistics is preferred. Applicants without prior experience who are active learners are also welcomed to apply as job training will be provided.
– Proficient in use of Microsoft office applications and learning of computer system.
– Excellent attention to details
– Highly organised and responsible team player
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period