Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
Warehouse team supports a key role in operations for cargo movement and handling. Operation Manager is responsible for maintaining integrity, accuracy, safety and efficiency of operations.
– To lead a team of Warehouse Team to maintain smooth day-to-day operation of a fast-moving environment.
– Supervise inbound and outbound operations of the warehouse to ensure conformance.
– To ensure the safety and efficiency of the store arrangement together with the team
– Plan and coordinate with other operational departments, allocate and re-deploy manpower as according to work load of each section to ensure timely completion of assigned task.
– Enforce housekeeping standards and continuous improvement within the warehouse.
– Scheduling and executing stuffing and unstuffing activities from containerised shipments.
– Plan and execute monthly cycle counting and quarterly stock taking with reporting
– Plan and support training for warehouse team with up-to-date knowledge and skills of the industry
– Job training provided
– Performance review
– Friendly and conducive working environment
– We encourage fresh ideas where you can brainstorms with the management and turn ideas into successful projects
– Minimum Diploma Education
– Preferably with 3-4 years warehouse operation experience
– Possess a class 3 license and forklift license
– Physically Fit
– English proficient and IT literate (MS words, MS Excel, WMS, etc)
– Willingness to learn and ability to work under pressure
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– People management skills, including ability to inspire, lead and motivate
Interested applicants may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period