Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
Warehouse team supports a key role in operations for cargo movement and handling. Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for maintaining accuracy, integrity and efficiency of operations.
– Support Operations Manager in supervision of Warehouse Team to maintain smooth day-to-day operation of a fast-moving environment.
– Supervise inbound and outbound operations of the warehouse to ensure conformance.
– To ensure the safety and efficiency of the store arrangement together with the team
– Enforce housekeeping standards and continuous improvement within the warehouse.
– Scheduling and executing stuffing and un-stuffing activities from containerised shipments.
– Plan and execute monthly cycle counting and quarterly stock taking with reporting
– Job training provided
– Performance review
– Friendly and conducive working environment
– We encourage fresh ideas where you can brainstorms with the management and turn ideas into successful projects
– Minimum O’ Levels or its equivalent
– Preferably with 2-3 years warehouse operation experience
– Possess a class 3 license and forklift license
– Physically Fit
– English and IT literate (MS words, MS Excel, WMS, etc)
– Willingness to learn and ability to work under pressure
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period