Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
As an key pillar of company functions, the Finance Team is responsible for acquiring funds for the firm, managing funds within the organization and planning for the expenditure of funds on various assets. Human Resource and Finance functions shares common goal of achieving a higher level of performance and profitability for the company. HR & Finance Executive is expected uphold integrity, accuracy, efficiency and confidentiality of company in Human Resource and Finance management.
– Career advancement opportunities
– Friendly and conducive working environment
– Work-life balance culture with employee benefits.
– Responsible for Accounts Receivable/Payable function
– Support on financial closing, accurate financial statements and reports
– Assisting in timely preparation and submission of quarterly GST filing
– Preparation of management accounts and other financial reporting
– Identify and implement process improvement opportunities
– Resolve issues and deficiencies arising from audit findings
– Maintaining proper accounting records and documentations
– Process payroll transactions into the organisation’s accounting system
– Uphold compliance and confidentiality requirement in finance reporting and data
– Propose, plan and execute HR strategy and plan within the approved budget.
– Organise performance, rewards and other employee data in HR system
– Ensure regulatory and ethical guidelines are followed when handling employee data
– Develop recruitment plans for the purpose of filling resource gaps or redeploying resources based on skills.
– Implement and execute employee in-house and off-site training programme
– Perform onboard process for new hires
– Keep abreast of latest changes in employment laws and requirements in Singapore
– Minimum Diploma or its equivalent in Finance/ Accounting
– Preferred experience in Finance.
– Proficient in use of Microsoft office applications and learning of computer system.
– Excellent attention to numbers and details.
– Highly organised and responsible team player
Interested applicants may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period