Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
As an key pillar of company functions, the Finance Team is responsible for acquiring funds for the firm, managing funds within the organization and planning for the expenditure of funds on various assets. Human Resource and Finance functions shares common goal of achieving a higher level of performance and profitability for the company. HR & Finance Executive is expected uphold integrity, accuracy, efficiency and confidentiality of company in Human Resource and Finance management.
– Career advancement opportunities
– Friendly and conducive working environment
– Work-life balance culture with attractive employee benefits.
– Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that are aligned with the overall business strategies.
– Execute robust HR operations, leave and payroll processes and controls in compliance with local labour laws and regulations and proper employee file administration, including onboarding and exit of employees.
– Actively engage and work with line managers on manpower planning, recruitment and timely hiring based on skills to support business operations.
– Perform recruiting function with tertiary institutions for internships.
– Partner with People Operations to provide operational excellence and support on various HR matters such as performance appraisal, promotion, re/appointment exercise, recruitment, contract renewal, etc.
– Perform continuous active employee engagements through fun, clear internal communications for employee retention.
– Responsible as company’s liaison with governmental and regulatory bodies (e.g. WSG, Enterprise, IMDA) for growth and funding support.
– Keep abreast of latest changes in employment laws and requirements in Singapore.
– Responsible for Accounts Receivable/Payable function
– Support on financial closing, accurate financial statements and reports
– Assisting in timely preparation and submission of quarterly GST filing
– Identify and implement process improvement opportunities for Finance Team’s growth in traceability and accuracy.
– Support in supervision of Finance department with Accountant to uphold and ensure compliance and confidentiality requirements in finance reporting and data.
– Minimum Degree or its equivalent in Finance/ Accounting
– Preferred experience in Finance.
– Able to critically solve complex problems and plan for the future individually and for the company.
– Highly organised and detailed team player
– Able build rapport and influence people from all teams and seniority within the company and can diffuse high-tension situations comfortably.
– Proficient in use of Microsoft office applications and learning of new systems/softwares.
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period