Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
With the continuous advancements and changes in logistics, the Sales Manager is expected to lead the robust salesforce to increase overall company sales portfolio and freight network strategically.
– Good career advancement opportunities
– Friendly and conducive working environment
– Convenient working location
– Aim and achieve revenue profit for individual and sales division.
– Identify and secure sales prospects, with the aim of building business opportunities to expand customer base
– Customer relationship management through daily telemarketing and sales visits.
– Connecting and evaluate frequently existing accounts validating our service levels and exploring and carry out opportunities to develop new revenue steams.
– Handle freight negotiation for import/export/FCL/LCL/Local distribution and vendor management
– Generate and analyse Profit and Loss report monthly to evaluate performance and access 80/20 Pareto customer profiles
– Oversee and mentor Sales Team by mentoring team members to upscale the performance of the team through training plans and new market skills and strategies.
– Monitor and follow-up on Accounts Receivables
– Keep abreast of industry changes and competitors through in-depth market study and reports
– Host and participate weekly and monthly sales department meeting to strategise and implement direction for growth
– Organise weekly meetings with Customer Service Team to align processes and updates.
– Minimum Degree qualification
– High English proficiency (written / spoken)
– Minimum 5 years of sales experience in Freight Forwarding / Logistics
– Candidate must be result-driven with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
– Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period