Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
As an integral part of Germaxco operations, the Customer Service team is responsible for ensuring the smooth logistics work flow for our customers. Logistics Executive is expected to be proactive and meticulous in logistics coordination and documentation in the fast-paced environment.
– 5.5 work week with flexible working arrangements.
– Performance review with career advancement opportunity.
– Convenient and conducive working environment.
– Work-life balance culture with employee benefits.
– Drive a ‘Customer First’ initiative: communicate excellent customer service standard through timely, appropriate support.
– Perform inbound and outbound data processing for warehouse and local deliveries.
– Verifying and secure handling of documents to ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
– Inventory management for on-site warehouse operations.
– Coordinating closely with Warehouse Team and customers and vendors to enable smooth flow in daily operations.
– Responsible for maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
– Facilitate invoicing process for accounts receivables.
– Provide relevant data and analysis to the operations team throughout the supply chain
– Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction
– Responsible for planning and tracking the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
– Minimum Diploma certification and proficiency in English (written & spoken)
– Minimum 2 year of experience in logistics sector.
– Self-motivated individual who is excellent attention to details
– Highly organised and responsible team player.
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period