Company: Germaxco Shipping Agencies Pte Ltd
Location: Joo Koon, Singapore
As an integral part of Germaxco operations, the Customer Service team is responsible for ensuring the smooth logistics work flow for our customers. Logistics Team Lead is expected to be proactive and meticulous in logistics coordination and lead and execute process improvement in the fast-paced environment.
– Performance review with career advancement opportunity.
– Convenient and conducive working environment.
– Work-life balance culture with employee benefits.
– Drive a ‘Customer First’ initiative: communicate excellent customer service standard through timely, appropriate support.
– Perform inbound and outbound data processing for warehouse and local deliveries.
– Lead and inspire a high performing and engaged team while providing guidance to improve efficiency
– Organize and oversee schedules to ensure smooth and efficient logistics operations
– Ensure proper documentation and shipping arrangements for inbound and outbound procedures
– Coordinate sea, air and land shipments and local distribution according to SG Customs, regulatory agencies and customer’s requirements.
– Resolve shipment issues with agents, suppliers and consignees from origin and destination
– Devise, develop and monitor KPIs, SOPs and workflows and provide monthly and/or quarterly reports to Head of Department.
– Minimum Diploma certification and proficiency in English (written & spoken)
– At least 1 year of experience in logistics sector.
– Self-motivated individual who is excellent attention to details
– Highly-organised and responsible team player and excellent communicator.
Interested applicants may send resume to email@example.com or submit through form below.
Please include the following details in your resume
– Educational Background
– Work Experience
– Reason for leaving
– Current and Expected Salary
– Date of Availability / Notice Period